Greatly improve vessel operational efficiency of Ballast Water Treatment Operations.
Significantly reduce port turn round times by removing the need to await D2 Compliance validation by PSC. Accurate in-line sensors log data of successful BWT ahead of vessels final port entry. Data is auto-logged on-board and transmitted on-shore.
CML – designing and delivering systems that provide ship owners and managers direct access to live information of their vessel’s ballast water management operations.
- Proven technology employing a unique and approved measuring system of viable organisms.
- Save voyage and port waiting times.
- Automate the crew’s BW monitoring operations and data logging entry routines.
- Gain an historic record of good ship practice.
- Monitor records to identify vessels that may need special attention or geographical areas of uncertain BW composition.
- Optimise BWT times and plan PSC requirements ahead of entry.